Fundraising Dinner Program
Location: Historic Ben Lomond Hotel, Crystal Ballroom
Time: 6 – 9 p.m.
Silent Auction of photographic replicas from the collection will be open through dinner.
- “Discover the UC/UI Legacy” video
- Denise Sobel, Littlefield Foundation
- Winners announced of the silent auction items and close evening
- The Dambreaker featuring Ogden’s Own Five Wives Vodka
- Rooster’s microbrew beer
Along the Feather River appetizers:
- Fresh bruschetta crostini
- Whipped, smoked Utah red trout mousse with Utah Sheppard's goats cheese crostini
- Mini stuffed mushroom caps with melted Beehive cheese
- Cheese and fruit tray featuring local fruit and cheese with infused miller honey
- Grilled veggie skewers
Mount Goldsworthy Soup and Cairn Curran Salad course
- A combo plate featuring a fall harvest squash soup and a mini maple blarney salad with blue cheese crumbles, candied walnuts, apples and cranberries.
U-3 Ranch Braised Beef (Entrée)
- Braised beef roast in a medley of fresh herbs and Cherny Bock reduction; accompanied with root vegetables and tri-colored roasted potatoes
Weber Club Cobbler
- A fruit cobbler topped with a house made "Ogden's Own' Underground cream